As your Designated Agents...
It will be our responsibility to represent the sole interests of you, the buyer. This includes searching for a home, negotiating the best price, and handling all the details of the purchased property.
As your Buyers' Agents, we will:
1. Help make your property search easier by:
- Providing up to date and timely information on all requested properties listed on MLS
- New listing updates for properties that match your search criteria... Either at regularly scheduled intervals or as soon as they hit the market, before they are available to the public!
- Schedule showings and tours at times that are convenient for your schedule
2. Assist you, upon request, in obtaining the best available services, including but not limited to:
- Building inspectors and appraisers
3. Advise prospective sellers or their brokerages that I'm representing and negotiating on behalf of you, the buyer.
4. At all times, demonstrate accomplished, professional conduct to ensure you have the most pleasant real estate experience possible.
5. Unless limited by the acknowledgement of 'Dual Agency', exercise fiduciary duties in favour of you, the buyer, including loyalty, competence, confidentiality, accountability and disclosure.
7. Disclose the total amount of my fees.
Here's the good news. In a typical real estate transaction, there is no cost to the buyer for the services of a Real Estate Professional... Their commission is usually paid by the seller.
Should our commission not be paid by the listing agreement, it will be our duty to notify you well in advance of getting involved in any transaction.